Personal Flag I Made

Discussions on non-geographical flags and flags used in fictional works.
JCoffey

Personal Flag I Made

Postby JCoffey » 07 Jul 2015 01:03

Personal Flag 1.png
This is a personal flag ive been working on. The crown and blue and red represent london my home city and sorta look like the underground logo. The green represents my irish and welsh heritage. Tips and criticism is welcome :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Meiriongwril

Re: Personal Flag I Made

Postby Meiriongwril » 20 Jul 2015 08:16

I wonder how clear the distinction between the green, red, and blue will be when viewed from a distance? Maybe some yellow fimbriation would help?

Hans L.

Postby Hans L. » 20 Jul 2015 11:34

This is what the background design would look like with the red parts fimbriated in yellow (I didn't bother tracing the crown, so please imagine it's there):
Personal Flag 1f.png

Another option could be to keep the original design but switch around some of the colors for better contrast. I wouldn't know if this defeats your symbolism, though.
Personal Flag 1g.png

Personal Flag 1gb.png

Personal Flag 1ga.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leonardo Piccioni

Postby Leonardo Piccioni » 22 Jul 2015 23:14

I've made this with London Underground's logo in mind. I've added some white fimbriations between the darkest colors.
j-coffrey.png
Visit my blogs about flags: Create/Recreate - Flags, etc. | Flag Review |Flags of U.S. States.
Visit the Vexillology Wiki, an initiative to propagate American and Canadian flag proposals.

Return to “Other flags”