what is your Personal flag?

Discussions on non-geographical flags and flags used in fictional works.
VoronX

Re: what is your Personal flag?

Postby VoronX » 25 Jul 2015 00:13

x-flag-gyronny-star6-med.png

X-flag-20110411-v4.png

3-voronflag-3-better-4to7.png

Here are three others I have reserved for Personal and/or family use. The first I've actually flip-flopped on whether it would be better for the family or for personal. It has a bit of a spiritual significance to me. The latter two are obviously variations on the same theme (V+X), the third coming a full year later. One seems more Stately to me (almost like the Royal flags) and one seems more dynamic/active. It's hard to tell which I connect with more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leonardo Piccioni

Postby Leonardo Piccioni » 25 Jul 2015 01:49

I like very much the first of the three in last batch.
Visit my blogs about flags: Create/Recreate - Flags, etc. | Flag Review |Flags of U.S. States.
Visit the Vexillology Wiki, an initiative to propagate American and Canadian flag proposals.

Sammy

Postby Sammy » 25 Jul 2015 22:20

Leonardo Piccioni wrote:I like very much the first of the three in last batch.

Same here but the first of them is my favourite

PaulJames

Postby PaulJames » 26 Jul 2015 15:25

The first one is OK. The other two are too "busy" for flags, I think.

Speechless.♥

Postby Speechless.♥ » 28 Aug 2015 13:15

Speechless.♥

Postby Speechless.♥ » 28 Aug 2015 20:04

ododobe

Postby ododobe » 11 Mar 2016 09:54

New to this game but figure simple is best and I decided to go that way with my personal flag. Chances are it has been done but so far I haven't found anything. Basically combined the two main flags from my heritage that I identified with.

Nathan Stevens
Amatuer Vexillologist / Professional Graphic Designer
New Zealand

Flag Explanation:Red, Black, White stripes on the hoist represent Tino Rangatiratanga, Maori Heritage, the Black and White on the fly represent Cornish ancestry.

Mark Henderson

Postby Mark Henderson » 30 Jul 2016 16:56

I have two flags that represent me personally and one that represents my particular family.

The first is the Henderson-Kang flag:
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r190/howiedunnet/Vex/10380000_10205759998737493_5213852153947406241_o.jpg

Description: The five stars represent the members of my family. Two are male and both being US born. Three are female and are Korean born. The red and blue are the mutual colors of South Korea and the US.

My Sigil flag:

Description: A sigil made with the initials of Mark Anthony Henderson within a circle on a black field.

Another version:

My personal Banner:

For those who are interested in the blazon and rationale can obtain further information at the Armorial Register entry: http://www.armorial-register.com/arms-us/henderson-ma-arms.html

Here is the flag version:

Here is an computer image of all three flying in order of precedence from the viewer's left to right:

tbrminsanity

Postby tbrminsanity » 30 Aug 2016 04:51

Family: Boxall
Origin: England

The Boxall Lion is Rampant on a field of Yellow. The Lion is a blue lion that is chained by white chain (representing bound by honour). The Yellow Field represents Duty to the Land. The Boxall Family have a history of being farmers and labourers that will take up the sword when called to defend their lands. The name Boxall all is derived from the family name Boxwell, or Soldier of the Box formation from Well county.

Sentinel

Postby Sentinel » 31 Aug 2016 23:54

Hi all, This is my personal flag which I drew up around four years ago. It was originally used as a national flag in a fictional universe I made for a series of comics. It's now my personal flag and I'm planning on having flags made for my Morris Minor :D I recently came up with an official title for it, the 'Standard Broadcast'. As you can see it really is a simple design. There wasn't much motive for the colours I chose and they didn't represent much in particular but in retrospect the checkered design in the middle represents juxtaposition and harmony between seemingly conflicting aspects of life.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Other flags”