what is your Personal flag?

Discussions on non-geographical flags and flags used in fictional works.
ZeekLTK

Re: what is your Personal flag?

Postby ZeekLTK » 17 Nov 2016 18:08

Well, this is one I made 4-5 years ago, but I think I need to try again lol.

ZeekLTK

Postby ZeekLTK » 18 Nov 2016 19:42

I took some time to come up with a new design for mine:

One side of my family came from Norway, Oppland in particular, so the flag has the Nordic cross and also has the arctic violets that are on the Oppland flag/coat of arms/etc. It's also colored the same green as their flag, which doubles to represent my alma mater: Michigan State (colors: green and white).

The blue is from the Norwegian flag and also the state flags of Michigan and Maine, which are the two places I've lived. The moose is also a major symbol of both Michigan and Maine (and Norway, actually) as well.

Max Mueller

Postby Max Mueller » 03 Jun 2017 20:20

You guys made some awesome flags!

This one I made myself and I took some inspiration from the Bavarian flag since I'm from Germany. The white and blue whiches the part from the Bavarian flag is obviously supposed to represent my home country and the orange is supposed to symbolise friendship and socialization which are important parts of life in Bavaria. I sadly don't have a picture of it because I dropped my SD card in a river but I actually raised this flag at my 24th birthday after I made a real one by using https://www.the-flag-makers.com/. I hope some of you will be able to have the same joy with your flag after you've made real ones if you're interested. It's really easy to do and affordable aswell!

Greetings,
Max

tbrminsanity

Postby tbrminsanity » 28 Jun 2017 21:28

tbrminsanity wrote:Family: Boxall
Origin: England

The Boxall Lion is Rampant on a field of Yellow. The Lion is a blue lion that is chained by white chain (representing bound by honour). The Yellow Field represents Duty to the Land. The Boxall Family have a history of being farmers and labourers that will take up the sword when called to defend their lands. The name Boxall all is derived from the family name Boxwell, or Soldier of the Box formation from Well county.

My link broke, here is the new one.

ElReydelWyoming

Postby ElReydelWyoming » 16 Jul 2017 10:31

This is just what i came up with after like 3 seconds
Neat.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Other flags”